I have been a busy person ~ and sure you have been, too! Yesterday I took the day off and went cycling with my friends up Emigrant Pass. Beautiful! 5183 feet of climbing. Whew! Here's our picture:
OK. So now back to blogging! I have tons of apps and web 2.0 tools I want to begin sharing. I chose two for today. The first one is Martha Stewart's CraftStudio. It is SO fun! I am in love with it. At the time I got it, it was free. Now it sells for $4.99 but still a good buy. Here is an example of something I made with it:
The second web 2.0 tool I want to share is Easel.ly . It is an amazing tool that allows you to create beautiful infographics. And, it's easy to use! Give it a try. Here is one I created...
Here's what you do....Answer the questions below, add your button to the Linky, create a post about this hop, and don't forget to place the code at the bottom of the Linky in your post so that this list will appear on your blog as well.
1. What state are you in? I live in California
2. What is your current teaching position? I teach fifth grade
3. Your teaching experience.... I began education in 1985 and have taught 3,4,5, middle and high school. 15 years has been teaching 4th grade. This year I move to 5th! I have also worked as a Technology Coordinator and Principal
4. When did you start blogging? July, 2012
5. Share a blogging tip/blogging resource....I find a lot of blogs through Pinterest! :) My favorite tip is to follow the blogs. There are so many creative teachers out there it is amazing.